Friday, March 4, 2011

A Brief Introduction

Torigen (Setiabudi, Bandung)
I'm wearing unbranded cardigan, Zysku Xena floral maxi dress, vintage leather belt, and bag from Debenhams

Assalammualaikum everyone.

Hi, I'm Anggi, 20 year old girl from Bandung.
I'm currently studying in Industrial Engineering, Institut Teknologi Bandung and I hope this is my last semester.

I love fashion, kids, and foods.

Beside studying, I'm also becoming a lab assistant and I have an woman-hijabi-apparels online shop, together with my boyfie. ^^

Maybe the posts in this blog will be mostly about fashion (what I like, what I wear, or what I sell), but I don't know, I may put some other things that I just love to share to you all.

I hope u'll enjoy it!

See you :)

Nanny's Pavillon Library (Setiabudi, Bandung)
I'm wearing unbranded jeans, Zysku Xena assymetrical dress, and my mom made necklace


No comments:

Post a Comment